What they say
From the moment we explained our requirements, Laurence and the CRM Business team excelled themselves. Rather than simply foisting a prepackaged solution on us as other potential vendors had done, they took the time to learn about our business and what they could do to help us meet our goals.
You may also be interested in
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specialising in Dynamics CRM, we believe that the best way to learn to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM is to spend some quality time with one of our experienced consultants on either an individual or small-group basis.
We work with each of our customers to understand their unique requirements, before delivering tailored training to ensure maximum value from the course for users across all job roles and skill levels. CRM training can be delivered at either our Sheffield and Manchester offices, or we can visit your premises if you prefer. Remote online training is also available.
Areas which we can cover as part of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM training include:
- Basic CRM concepts and functionality
- Personalising CRM and creating individual views
- Managing records
- Advanced find functionality
- Reporting and dashboards
- Workflow and customisations
- Marketing and campaign management
- Sales force automation and process management
- Customer service tracking
- Creation of automated processes and guided dialogues (e.g. call scripts)
- Data import
- End user training
- Super user and administrator training
- Train the trainer
- CRM user manuals and documentation, tailored to your requirements
We are able to provide training on the following products:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013
Get started today
We would love to help you get started with CRM. Complete this short form and we will give you a call to activate your free 30-day trial.